joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Low topped squall line overnight Wednesday into Thursday

weatherwiz

• Replies 650
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh I see how I was supposed to read it now, my bad.

It's across SNE south of the Pike, but fairly narrow. Mainly in the 250 J/kg range and all elevated. So a few rumbles, but probably nothing crazy, unless you can couple convection with the LLJ to drag a nice gust or two down.

Lol classic. Some of us on here had me riled up for this and it sounds lame. Meh

Come then haha. Even if when I am going around here. I'd need other people anyways b/c someone has to drive and someone has to look at data/radar

I have trucks. I was actually thinking about making a TIV haha for like an ef2 or ef1 Tor. Take an older Dodge Ram 2500, weld cages for all the windows, lower it about 4 inches, and make a skirt for the bottom that can be put up and down manually out of sheet metal to keep the wind out of the bottom. I have all the skills and tools to make it. Now I just need an extra $3500 to make the truck

And when I say I wish I could come, it because of a multitude of factors. But around here it's game on.

I have trucks. I was actually thinking about making a TIV haha for like an ef2 or ef1 Tor. Take an older Dodge Ram 2500, weld cages for all the windows, lower it about 4 inches, and make a skirt for the bottom that can be put up and down manually out of sheet metal to keep the wind out of the bottom. I have all the skills and tools to make it. Now I just need an extra $3500 to make the truck

And when I say I wish I could come, it because of a multitude of factors. But around here it's game on.

That's awesome!!

But yeah anytime around here...it's game on for sure!

Archived