Toothache
    Newest Member
    Toothache
Feb 5th Event

nj2va

• Replies 299
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Great Wolf Lodge with the kids. Historical stuff in the snow tomorrow hopefully. Hahaha.

I've never been there, but my daughter has and loved it. As many times as my wife and I have been down there, we've yet to do the historic stuff. Though I did about 33 yeats ago. I figure why do it again. It's not like they bring new stuff to Colonial Williamsburg. Lol

Radar is not looking too hot though the vort is rounding the base so it should light up a bit. Would have liked to see better presentation by now though. Gotta wake up early to cover CWG so fingers crossed. ;)

Radar is not looking too hot though the vort is rounding the base so it should light up a bit. Would have liked to see better presentation by now though. Gotta wake up early to cover CWG so fingers crossed. ;)

All the models had very little qpf before 1am. Best action is probably only 4 or 5 hours.

I feel good about being east of town for once. Nice moisture train starting to set for us on the east side. Looks like it's surging up towards DC. Some colors starting to show up on p-type radar, too.

Archived