Gonzalo00
    Newest Member
    Gonzalo00
The AnaFront/Coastal Storm Disco 02/05/16

Damage In Tolland

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yup. We're forecasting 1-3" for SE areas of CT but 0" wouldn't surprise me at all. 

I see the labels for the blue and the purple, but there are all sorts of shades of green and brown on that map too. Like for instance, there is a light brown shade down the middle of the state, and then a darker green shade over by the foothills of Tolland. What snowfall amounts should those respective areas expect?

The tossing of the Euro so close in is interesting to say the least. I am surprised at what it did, one run wonder? Has to put fear in some though. Friday would be a shi t show for many if that panned out.

It's been lousy this winter overall I wouldn't trust it entirely unless a bunch of the other 00Z models jump on the idea

The tossing of the Euro so close in is interesting to say the least. I am surprised at what it did, one run wonder? Has to put fear in some though. Friday would be a shi t show for many if that panned out.

Mets last night said if it came NW they'd be on board. Not only did it come NW. It gets advisory snows to the river and warning snows SE areas. Suddenly it's wrong and the Nam and GFS are right. Yet it's got support from GGEM, Ukie, Rgem , ENS , Gefs.

I see the labels for the blue and the purple, but there are all sorts of shades of green and brown on that map too. Like for instance, there is a light brown shade down the middle of the state, and then a darker green shade over by the foothills of Tolland. What snowfall amounts should those respective areas expect?

It's just the blue and purple... the rest is just the base maps.

So the #1 and #2 performing models are completely tossed for the US models.

Those stats are not always very telling because they include days where no significant weather systems were going on, often times the model that has performed best over a 2-3 month period statistically hasn't been the same model that's performed best on major weather systems

Archived