• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    CHSVol
    Newest Member
    CHSVol
The AnaFront/Coastal Storm Disco 02/05/16

Damage In Tolland

WSW for MA. A little jealous but just give me an inch and I'd run with it.

/O.NEW.KBOX.WS.A.0002.160205T0700Z-160205T2000Z/
WESTERN PLYMOUTH MA-EASTERN PLYMOUTH MA-SOUTHERN BRISTOL MA-
SOUTHERN PLYMOUTH MA-BARNSTABLE MA-DUKES MA-
INCLUDING THE CITIES OF...BROCKTON...PLYMOUTH...FALL RIVER...
NEW BEDFORD...MATTAPOISETT...CHATHAM...FALMOUTH...PROVINCETOWN...
VINEYARD HAVEN
308 PM EST WED FEB 3 2016

...winter storm watch in effect from late thursday night through
friday afternoon...

the National Weather Service in taunton has issued a winter storm
watch, which is in effect from late thursday night through
friday afternoon.

* locations, southeast new england along and east of new bedford
to plymouth including cape cod and marthas vineyard.

* hazard types, heavy snow.

* accumulations, snow accumulation of 4 to 6 inches with locally
higher amounts near the cape cod canal.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm not worried about nor expecting any shifts east. In fact, I'd bet on another shift west happens st 18z and 00z with that stout ridging.

A met this morning said its late in game to be using Ensembles

I said it. And it is...usually inside of 60 hours ensembles become of limited use.

Youre a stones throw away from it there in S Weymouth and when the Euro bumps west tonight to match the Ukie, you'll wake up in a warning in the morning and laugh at Wood

LOL, you are obsessed with me in the wrong part of town. As I said, I will give you props if I get good snows.  These things usually have crappy s/w's and tick east sometimes last minute. If you could have told me the s/w would look better and better...I would think differently. Luckily it's two days out and I can send a heads up to clients.

LOL, you are obsessed with me in the wrong part of town. As I said, I will give you props if I get good snows. These things usually have crappy s/w's and tick east sometimes last minute. If you could have told me the s/w would look better and better...I would think differently. Luckily it's two days out and I can send a heads up to clients.

Can I help your clients at all?

I'm riding the Euro here -- it's really rare that you see it make a huge shift like that inside of 72 hours, and even rarer to see it do that and be wrong. Usually if it's going to be wrong it goes down with the ship until the bitter end. RGEM/GGEM/UKMET/EURO > SREFS/NAM/GFS IMO.

First call is 3-6" BOS-PVD corridor, 1-3" back to somewhere between Kevin and Ginx, coating NW of there, with warning amounts in the current watch area.

I'm riding the Euro here -- it's really rare that you see it make a huge shift like that inside of 72 hours, and even rarer to see it do that and be wrong. Usually if it's going to be wrong it goes down with the ship until the bitter end.

First call is 3-6" BOS-PVD corridor, 1-3" back to somewhere between Kevin and Ginx, coating NW of there, with warning amounts in the current watch area.

It's shifted 24-48 hours out in like every event this year

Archived