joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
model dropbox

forkyfork

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Still a very impressive outcome. If anything, it looks a little better for coastal areas than 18z. The ridiculously heavy snow doesn't make it quite as far north in PA but still very respectable for anyone in this subforum, even up through SNE. 

The DC/Baltimore areas get iffy for a time, but the back end snows crush them. 

Still a very impressive outcome. If anything, it looks a little better for coastal areas than 18z. The ridiculously heavy snow doesn't make it quite as far north in PA but still very respectable for anyone in this subforum, even up through SNE.

The DC/Baltimore areas get iffy for a time, but the back end snows crush them.

Much better run for the coast. No mixing worries at all.

I'm not complaining and I'm not looking at only QPF. It's not as good as 18z was. That doesn't make it a bad run at all.

to my eyes this is the best run the city got. All snow and it looks great for the entire forum. Most of Long Island shouldn't have any rain with this. This looks like a historic snowstorm and honestly I think those clown maps are underestimating the snow amounts we can really get with this!

I guess it depends on where you live. I'd rather have it stronger and more tucked in because the heavier snows would be further inland. 

This is the best run yet for us up here... CCB looks to be overhead and rots overhead. 

1.5"+ for most up here..  Precip amounts def went up from 18z thats for sure

Archived