CHSVol
    Newest Member
    CHSVol
Continued Winter Banter.

Ericjcrash

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I know it's the nam and it just bought an super 8 ball from the streets. The Ukmet came north and it's possible the nam is sniffing out a north trend. I give it 80/20 credence right now that's it wrong. Gfs needs to hop on board..

In keeping with our winter of discontent, the GFS goes south.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Just as a little social experiment, what would you guys have done if the NAM was the only one showing weak, southeastern solution less than 48 hours out, while the rest showed a perfect hit for the coast? Would the NAM suddenly lose it's veracity, or would you guys still believe it?

Something tells me a lot of people here are model hugging the NAM, even the mets.

Just as a little social experiment, what would you guys have done if the NAM was the only one showing weak, southeastern solution less than 48 hours out, while the rest showed a perfect hit for the coast? Would the NAM suddenly lose it's veracity, or would you guys still believe it?

Something tells me a lot of people here are model hugging the NAM, even the mets.

I'm yet to see a single post that hugs the nam? Or see a met do the same... Explains what the nam shows.. Is not hugging it... Nobody on here said the nams correct in its solution..

Archived