joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
January Banter Thread #2

WxUSAF

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

when they ALWAYS do:  48 hours prior to the start.

good grief.  do you weenies never, ever bother to learn the simple stuff?

like how to avoid counting your chickens before they hatch due to the fickleness of mother nature? Or how to not commit hyperbolic suicide over 1 model run?

Do you realize who you're talking to? Logic has no place in the weenie mind. The only thing that matters is "How much for mby?"

Tomorrow NWS will announce they discovered an amateur weenie hacked the GFS for days and they "fixed the glitch" for 12z...

...then 12z will show a rain/snow mix, 4-6", mostly north and west of the cities.

Same hacker must have hit the Canadian weather office too, then 

and to think I was trying to help you!  even though I knew you'd just get a timeout no matter what, lol.  fun times and it's great to see you mature and become a real contributor to the forum.

Eh...not sure about the bold part ;) - I think more I tend to lurk and don't really have much to add. I picked up a free trial of WxBell for this storm, though. I'm lightyears behind folks like Bob Chill. I think I've just matured to the point where I don't need to ask a ton of MBY questions and realize that if I read every post I'll get my answer eventually. I'm pretty dumb with weather compared to many on here! 

Archived