joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
January Banter Thread #2

WxUSAF

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My question is... do I crack open the nice Japanese Single Malt wifey got me for Xmas on Friday... or... do I go get a nice Scotch since I'm out.  This one calls for something nice, warm and smokey...

Might be buzzed for the Radio show.  Currently sipping on a tall glass of Makers and coke

Wait... is there one tonight? I missed that announcement... 

I want to see Bob's :o face that he has as his avatar

Hopefully Thursday night's run is worthy.

Might be buzzed for the Radio show.  Currently sipping on a tall glass of Makers and coke

I remember you tipsy several years ago back on an AmW radio show You drove the bus fine buzzed as I recall. Brought that storm home with no problems.

My question is... do I crack open the nice Japanese Single Malt wifey got me for Xmas on Friday... or... do I go get a nice Scotch since I'm out.  This one calls for something nice, warm and smokey...

Wait... is there one tonight? I missed that announcement... 

Laphroaig will put some hair on your chest. 

The additions they made in the offseason have really strengthened our gaps. Our puck handling in particular is like 10000x better than last year. Good riddance Mike Green.

Absolutely, and at 6 mil per year he is grossly overpaid. Williams has made a huge difference, and Kuznetsov is turning into Ovi Jr.

The Japanese single malts I've had are

Cavi, what Japanese scotch.  I've only had the Yamazaki 12 and it was very good.

The Japanese are making some really good whisky of late.

Archived