• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
SNE Weenies on Twitter

TalcottWx

too bad soft targets are your game, would really like to see someone with balls take on the pro hype machine

lol

Not sure there's much to be done. Maybe if I was 60 and knew I would never have to look for another job in the field I'd start calling out bad meteorology. 

That said, I'm happy to help explaining things to people but to be honest I get a lot of really nasty/angry/mean tweets from people upset I'm not all snow and cold all the time. It makes me really happy we have such a good group on this subforum. 

lol

Not sure there's much to be done. Maybe if I was 60 and knew I would never have to look for another job in the field I'd start calling out bad meteorology.

That said, I'm happy to help explaining things to people but to be honest I get a lot of really nasty/angry/mean tweets from people upset I'm not all snow and cold all the time. It makes me really happy we have such a good group on this subforum.

You should change your board handle. This one is getting boring

lol

there are so many asswipes in this world.I understand your point, I watched a pro on CBS news from LA the other day and cringed at his El Nino references. I just see way too much attention to meh social media pages while ignoring Pros who actually have impact. Doubtful anyone has been impacted by a ten day weenie map

there are so many asswipes in this world.I understand your point, I watched a pro on CBS news from LA the other day and cringed at his El Nino references. I just see way too much attention to meh social media pages while ignoring Pros who actually have impact. Doubtful anyone has been impacted by a ten day weenie map

Probably not... I've pretty much given up on that.

James Spann brought up some good points. There are a lot of people who treat 10 day snow forecasts as accurate and start cancelling plans, etc. I don't know - I'm more worried about TV mets on air who can't actually read a tornado signature on radar etc. 

Probably not... I've pretty much given up on that.

James Spann brought up some good points. There are a lot of people who treat 10 day snow forecasts as accurate and start cancelling plans, etc. I don't know - I'm more worried about TV mets on air who can't actually read a tornado signature on radar etc.

James Spann should worry about his profession first.

Archived