12bet1 net
    Newest Member
    12bet1 net
January 2016 BANTER

Isopycnic

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Our greatest local tv met on fox21,KK, just said a few flurries possible tomorrow ( as the future radar was in motion behind her, showing way more than flurries) .

On to Th/Fr storm, no frozen S of the NC border!

SMDH! One of the best!

Mack, she's a GFS rider - seriously, I like Kendra Kent, extremely conservative - last year, she correctly called the infamous I-85 storm - I rec'd about 1-2 inches, those south of I-85 nothing, when Chris Justus/WxSouth was predicting falling cement and roof collapses

Mack, she's a GFS rider - seriously, I like Kendra Kent, extremely conservative - last year, she correctly called the infamous I-85 storm - I rec'd about 1-2 inches, those south of I-85 nothing, when Chris Justus/WxSouth was predicting falling cement and roof collapses

Lol! Good point! I only watched her cause its the only 4 o'clock news , lol ! Waiting on JC to tell me it's not going to happen, if he has Justus in the studio, it's game on!

Lol! Good point! I only watched her cause its the only 4 o'clock news , lol ! Waiting on JC to tell me it's not going to happen, if he has Justus in the studio, it's game on!

He probably won't. It's suppose to be Justus's day off, according to his latest Facebook video. I'd be interested to see his thoughts regarding the most recent euro run.

Why does everyone say GFS went south? I do not see that on my end.

Confirmation bias?  You could make a case that it came south a bit, but it's just noise really, unless I'm missing something.  Big rains for a lot of SC/NC.  Either way, lots of possibilities still on the table at this point.  Would really like to see it make a real move at 0z tonight.

Don't know how many of you are watching Fox 8, but Van Denton showed the Euro but said that he's leaning towards 3-4 inches with some ice.

If the Euro and others continue to post weenie runs, he'll probably raise those totals, but that seems reasonable at this point. This is still a very precarious situation with not a lot of wiggle room. I'm a bit surprised he'd throw out totals that high at this point. He must be pretty bullish.

If the Euro and others continue to post weenie runs, he'll probably raise those totals, but that seems reasonable at this point. This is still a very precarious situation with not a lot of wiggle room. I'm a bit surprised he'd throw out totals that high at this point. He must be pretty bullish.

He made sure to say that a lot can change and it's still really too soon to know. You can tell he's excited though.

She did. She also claims she got the flooding rains right when GSP got 8 inches and she called for 7-8. But on Thursday before the event, she was calling for a beautiful weekend with very little clouds. Friday she changed her tune but went conservative. In the South Conservative will win out most of the time. 

Archived