Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
E PA/NJ/DE/ Non Storm OBS thread

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Consensus forming in the middle it would seem focusing on the Mason Dixon who know where it ultimately ends up

This was my post this early morning in the Mid Atlantic forum:

This will be difficult to forecast at best I remember the boom and bust Feb 3rd to 4th 2009 we got 7.3" here Media pa Delaware County while poor souls 30mi northeast and southwest got clouds passing by the moon and pixie dust. This ivrt through was complete with lightning and thunder as the band trained over the same area for 4-6 hrs...the big winner was Glouscter County NJ 14" localized spot..

Now looking at things this AM storm down south not there yet 2 co located centers arguing weaker storm probably moves out quicker and weaker. South Carolina friends and Ga friends ripped off little to no snow high reso showed 6"+ right...I think things for us especially just north and south 30 miles either side of pa / md border hon in on the invrt trough and some pick up 6-10" of snow with lolli of 12"+ in isloated areas maybe centered over on top of pa md line to southern Delaware County pa 

Archived