Most Online
    CHSVol
    Newest Member
    CHSVol
E PA/NJ/DE/ Non Storm OBS thread

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Those two snowstorms helped me get over those brutal losses....

PM=greatest ever

I am a huge fan too! I am putting one of his autograph sports cards on Ebay that books for around $200 in the next couple of days...trying to maximize profit by timing the auction with his SB appearance.. Yes, another one of my nerdy old man hobbies...sports cards :-)

I am a huge fan too! I am putting one of his autograph sports cards on Ebay that books for around $200 in the next couple of days...trying to maximize profit by timing the auction with his SB appearance.. Yes, another one of my nerdy old man hobbies...sports cards :-)

Used to collect them.. but stopped a few years ago 

Link to the auction if this does occur.

What they say it's worth and what you actually get are two different things. (I used to collect baseball cards)  But yeah, this would be the best time with Peyton in the SB and possibly his last game. Buyers may get all sentimental and overpay.

That was what I had after compaction by Sunday afternoon. We got 20" of actual snowfall. I didn't measure yesterday or today, but I'd say we are down into the 6-8 inch range right now.

It did compact but you must have more than 6-8 right now. I took a walk early this morning and there's still a solid 9-10+ stack currently. Nice piles of snow as well.

Link to the auction if this does occur.

What they say it's worth and what you actually get are two different things. (I used to collect baseball cards)  But yeah, this would be the best time with Peyton in the SB and possibly his last game. Buyers may get all sentimental and overpay.

I will send the link in a message. Listing it on Monday as I get no listing fees beginning of month. Not sure I'm allowed to cross-link on the forum. I would be happy with whatever I get for it....it was pulled from a pack so. Obviously not expecting book value....generally 1/2 of that is what you realistically get. I used to 'collect' back in the 80s and 90s but these days I "rip and flip"....buy a box or case and sell everything. I generally break even but about 20-25% of the time I make a small-moderate profit. Maybe 5-10% of the time I will take a small loss. I'm obviously not retiring off of it, but every little bit helps to pay the bills. Gotta be willing to take the chance these days as packs aren't $.50 any more. A box can be as much as $600+. High risk-high reward tho. 

It did compact but you must have more than 6-8 right now. I took a walk early this morning and there's still a solid 9-10+ stack currently. Nice piles of snow as well.

Yeah. After I made the post I went out and actually measured. I have a general 9-10 in the backyard as well. I was eyeballing the first post and estimating from my Wednesday measurement when I was at 12 inches.

Archived