• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Forum problems are worsening

jburns

In addition to the problem of refreshing the first page sending me to the sixth in PR I posted about earlier, I just ran into the same thing in this forum.  The only difference is, refreshing page one here sent me to page two instead of six.  The new thing in both forums is that hitting the back button in my browser(Chrome) does not return me to page one but kicks me out to the main forum page.  I then have to re-enter the forum. So far that has always allowed me to get back to the first page but the problems are definitely getting worse.

I timed PR today.  After letting the page sit idle for a while, I hit refresh.  Nothing happened for 2 minutes and 25 seconds.  It then brought up page six.   :(

In addition to the problem of refreshing the first page sending me to the sixth in PR I posted about earlier, I just ran into the same thing in this forum.  The only difference is, refreshing page one here sent me to page two instead of six.  The new thing in both forums is that hitting the back button in my browser(Chrome) does not return me to page one but kicks me out to the main forum page.  I then have to re-enter the forum. So far that has always allowed me to get back to the first page but the problems are definitely getting worse.

I timed PR today.  After letting the page sit idle for a while, I hit refresh.  Nothing happened for 2 minutes and 25 seconds.  It then brought up page six.   :(

Been having this same issue for about 3 weeks now and last night it was happening in other subforums as well. Not to mention the forum was failing hard last night.

I have noticed slower periods at times (currently it's not slow at all).  The linking issue is a new one, I have not experienced this one yet.

Pretty soon I'm going to upgrade the software and use a fresh template to build off of.  I hope that will take care of these issues.

I have noticed slower periods at times (currently it's not slow at all).  The linking issue is a new one, I have not experienced this one yet.

Pretty soon I'm going to upgrade the software and use a fresh template to build off of.  I hope that will take care of these issues.

Hopefully, it will take care of the search function as well.

It's definitely been a tough go today at times. Went to PR now and, while not 2:25 like jburns, it definitely took quite a while for it to load up. Like jburns, I wound up on page 6 and it was a slow load to get back to page 1.

On mobile, the problems have been worse. Even the regional weather forums have long load times.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived