12bet1 net
    Newest Member
    12bet1 net
October 2015 Discussion

snowlover2

• Replies 523
  • Created
  • Last Reply

MSP has yet to fall below 40...we might just skip over the 30s and make the upper 20s Saturday night.

Hard to believe nothing under 40 there yet. Even N ill has seen upper 30's.

42 and lake effect rain this morning... .14" overnight. I think 70% of the remaining leaves fell overnight too. really starting to look more Winter like out there. Can almost smell the snow! :)

Long way off but pattern looks to gradually become more active. If sufficient moisture return among other things, perhaps a severe threat in our region sometime prior to Halloween.

Hey, it's been really boring lately. :weenie:

I have been eyeing that as well. Hard to believe moisture will be the issue after the Spring/early Summer, but unfortunately it all came at once! I can't remember so many days with +65 Td

anyone seen chicagowx?

I know that Tim was really bummed with all of the flooding early this summer, which affected his parents' house. I hope Hoosier's right about him coming back for the winter, a great poster and fun to tease.

Also, where's baum

I think he's mainly a winter poster also.

BTW, don't you live fairly close to Wrigley? I would imagine Wrigleyville's rocking right now.

I know that Tim was really bummed with all of the flooding early this summer, which affected his parents' house. I hope Hoosier's right about him coming back for the winter, a great poster and fun to tease.

I think he's mainly a winter poster also.

BTW, don't you live fairly close to Wrigley? I would imagine Wrigleyville's rocking right now.

Yep, about a mile north. Exciting times.

Yep, about a mile north. Exciting times.

Dang that has to be intense right now. Good luck sleeping tonight lol. My stepsister lives in your vicinity! Do you ever Go to Skokie and eat at maggianos? That place is bomb.

On an October note, finally have frost criteria temps in the forecast for Saturday night. Dry spell looks to continue into next week, besides a weak cold front Thursday, which could bring an isolated shower.

Archived