Newest Member
    joxey
The Last Days Of Summer: September 2015 DISCUSSION/OBS

UnionWeatherWx

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

94 here one of the hotter ones

As for cooldown...thats all relative..we have been hearing cooldown for 6 weeks now..there were those saying it wasnt going to be hot this week

We will get some 90s next week then we cool to 80s and by then those numbers ate still well above normal

I thought it was pretty clear that September would start off very warm to hot. I don't think anyone thought otherwise.

If you like pleasantly warm weather then the next couple of days look stellar. A really nice way to wrap up summer and the Labor Day weekend.

94 here one of the hotter ones

As for cooldown...thats all relative..we have been hearing cooldown for 6 weeks now..there were those saying it wasnt going to be hot this week

We will get some 90s next week then we cool to 80s and by then those numbers ate still well above normal

I'd agree...looks like a decent ridge next week-no sign of anything other than a transient cooldown and a lucky shower here or there.  Going to look like the Sahara desert by next weekend.

I'd agree...looks like a decent ridge next week-no sign of anything other than a transient cooldown and a lucky shower here or there. Going to look like the Sahara desert by next weekend.

It looks like we cool to 80s but still maybe above normal - signs of more significant cooling after 10 days. That would not be a surprise as we are even closer to autumn starting.

Archived