Total Members
    Most Online
    amirah5
    Newest Member
    amirah5
a little question

dinaq99w

Hello voice from afar.  Welcome to planet "New England!" 

Our world orbits a G2 type star that is middle in age, at approximately 5 billion years old, or half way through its main sequence life. In approximately another billion in a half years, it will be nearing the end of it's available hydrogen for fusion into helium; at which time its core will contract, heat up, and it will begin fusing helium into carbon.  As the process unfolds, our star's outer layers will begin to expand, and at those distance future times it will officially be in the "senior citizen" twilight years of its life, soon to become a red giant. 

Planet New England (...and the other parts of the object it resides amid - as though those other parts even count for very much, so for all intents and purposes (and attitudes) don't exist ...) will have sadly, long since been vaporized; because, as the swelling process of the sun's ending red giant phase of life takes place, it will balloon to overtake and eventually engulf most of the inner region of the solar system. This will be the ultimate cleaning service, ensuring that as the sun then enters death as a planetary nebula, leaving behind a remnant white dwarf ... the atoms and molecules that once combined to form these inner worlds will be evenly dispersed throughout our region of the Milky Way galaxy, leaving no trace of ever having existed.

Don't worry or grouse, though... we still have between one and two billion years as a species among countless other [supposedly] inferior other species, to annihilate the climate due to over-exploitation of resources, and/or just by throughtless greed and self-servitude, claim our space in oblivion long before any such fate of the solar system ever has any chance of meeting with the future descendants of Earth.

In the meantime ... it depends what region of "there" you mean?   We have several ...fairly distinct climate zones.  For example, the northern 2/3rds of Vermont and New Hampshire, including Maine, has a variable mountain type climate, where wind and moisture patterns combine with topographical features to create different conditions over smaller distances and elevations; those that often change quickly.  In addition, the forces of seasonal change/autumn begin to envelope the northern parts of those states, gradually moving south as the month matures. 

If you are traveling to these northern areas of New England, temperatures start out the month roughly 23 C at lower elevations by day, to perhaps a little more than half that by night. But again ..this may vary, do highly changeable mountain influences.  There are mountain elevations along two great spines, known as the Green and White Mountains. The peaks range typically 2,500 to 6,000 feet, where temperatures are significantly cooler than 23 C - but those are hiking and out-doorsy adventure type concerns. 

Contrasting, down in Connecticut, Rhode Island, and Massachusetts, we have a few higher elevations, but predominantly ... summer warmth (20 to even as high as 30 C in rare times) can linger into the first two weeks of the month, but tends to switch to more of a mild with intervening cooler (14 to 19 C) temperature types by month's end.

As to precipitation, variable ... There have been extremes in history when Septembers were remarkably dry with very little ( < 1.00") of accumulated rainfall, to other years where side-swiping hurricanes, or an over active early seasonal change brought heavy storm systems, and the month was exceptionally wet with flooding.  By and large though, the latter is rare, and the former too, ... and we end up very pleasant weather with just a couple few interruptions of rainy times, overall.

One thing you may want to look into is our stunning Fall foliage.  I am assuming that Egypt does not experience such change in their/your environment, so perhaps this would be a new experience for you?  But New England boast some of the more spectacular displays, a show of technicolor put on by Nature, that begins in the far N near the beginning of September, and moves toward and south of the central regions of Vermont and New Hampshire by the end of the month.  Eventually in October, this band of irredescence, transforming summer's green foliage to a rich, vast pallet of vibrant eye candy ... reaches the coastal regions of Connecticut, Rhode Island, and Massachusetts.  

Soon after ... the cold of winter (assuming some semblance of normalcy) claims this last hurrah of summer, transforming the party in color to hues of brown; and downed the foliage goes, leaving a framework of barren, naked trees, over darkened Earth.  The days go shorter. The nights seem indeterminable. And right in the time, ...if you haven't begun to suspect it any sooner ... you will come to the undeniable, clear conclusion that the majority of the American weather sub-forum of New England is really nothing more than an internet bastion for those that have a very odd, particularly neurotic pathology/obsession-affinity, that borders on bi-polar dysfunction, for the winter season.   

ʕ•́ᴥ•̀ʔ

heh, what does ʕ•́ᴥ•̀ʔ mean ?   ...it kiiinda looks like a teddy bear, but i'm about as dim-witted incapable of that symbol decryption crap as one can conceivably fail as a human mind  - i never can see what it's supposed to be.  that stupid waste of time at a mall, starring at a poster of dots until you see a ship ?  

nope.  i think it's just a scam ...maybe some kind of social experiment orchestrated by a MIB organization to study how stupid people can be to be made, purely by suggestion, to stand there staring at a bunch of f dots for 20 minutes.  then they'll use that some day to take us over - muah hahahaha

heh, what does ʕ•́ᴥ•̀ʔ mean ? ...it kiiinda looks like a teddy bear, but i'm about as dim-witted incapable of that symbol decryption crap as one can conceivably fail as a human mind - i never can see what it's supposed to be. that stupid waste of time at a mall, starring at a poster of dots until you see a ship ?

nope. i think it's just a scam ...maybe some kind of social experiment orchestrated by a MIB organization to study how stupid people can be to be made, purely by suggestion, to stand there staring at a bunch of f dots for 20 minutes. then they'll use that some day to take us over - muah hahahaha

It's clearly a teddy bear. You've lost it today.

hello everyone :) i`m dina from Egypt :)

i just want to know how the weather like there in September because i`m coming there soon

thant you in advantages :)

Hello dina! You'll get relief from the searing heat of a Cairo summer in the northeastern USA. The leaves become beautiful in their changing colors mostly in October but northern areas of Maine, New Hampshire, and Vermont start changing in the 2nd half of September. Enjoy your time here and welcome!

Archived