joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
June 25-27 severe and heavy rain

Ian

• Replies 450
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wait until after the late morning LWX update and if SPC maintains or increases chances at 1630 then the local forecast will mention specific severe weather/tornadoes.

Highly doubt we'll go higher than a 10 tornado and 30 Wind. Probably maintain and maybe shift a bit

Are we in for rope, stovepipe, wedges or is it too soon to know with high Confidence

Someone else can probably answer better but I would guess these will be more of the rain wrapped variety. OT: it's fitting that twister is on Spike right now...

lol 12z 4km NAM develops powerful thunderstorms and then vaporizes them as they get close to the area. 

I have two family members taking flights today, and I was wondering what you think about their departure times.

One is going out of Baltimore @ 2:30, pretty sure that is going to be fine.

The other is my younger sister, flying for the first time alone, and she is going out of B-More at 4:40. Should we have to worry about her flight getting delayed?

Based off the radar it looks like we will clear out around 12-1pm. That leaves us a few hours of possible sunshine and added instability before the storms roll through around 5-6. Cold breeze here now but we'll have to wait and see how far north that warm front makes it.

I have two family members taking flights today, and I was wondering what you think about their departure times.

One is going out of Baltimore @ 2:30, pretty sure that is going to be fine.

The other is my younger sister, flying for the first time alone, and she is going out of B-More at 4:40. Should we have to worry about her flight getting delayed?

Probably will have some sort of delay maybe. But today's threat might not amount to anything in the Baltimore area. Time will tell. Sorry for not being more helpful :P

Archived