Toothache
    Newest Member
    Toothache
June 2015 Discussion & Observations

dmillz25

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

NYC at -7.6 which should start shrinking with the warm up this week. We finally get a 588 DM

ridge to build along the East Coast with 18C 850's expected. So the amount of warming beyond

90 a place like Newark gets be determined by cloud cover timing of showers..etc.

It looks like the ridge north of Hawaii extending up through the Aleutians is building more strongly

than the models had been suggesting. So don't be surprised if temperature expectations get

revised higher for the rest of the month. This type of pattern teleconnects to a more -PNA

and stronger ridging near the East.

Coastal folks should really be used to this by now. That's the price you pay for living near the ocean. I somehow doubt you will feel bad for me when I'm shafted yet again this Winter by a mega band that sets up over NYC/LI.

Yeah but I haven't had a legit severe thunderstorm since September 2010. Im kinda itching for one at this point. And actually i am one of the people who feel sympathy when you get shafted

Coastal folks should really be used to this by now. That's the price you pay for living near the ocean. I somehow doubt you will feel bad for me when I'm shafted yet again this Winter by a mega band that sets up over NYC/LI.

at some point us coastal folks are due for a regression to the means...but I'll enjoy it until it does!

Archived