• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
The 6th Annual SNE Lawn Thread - 2015

Damage In Tolland

putting down last seasonal application - winterizer this weekend - 25/0/6, should soak in nice with modeled rain next week. will get some lime down in a few weeks. My lawn looks better than its ever looked.

Decent time for that. I'm waiting until the leaves have all fallen.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thats about the only area of the yard where it's not tree contaminated. Even though it looks like the tree on the left us hanging over it ., it's not .

I have the same challenge, avoiding the trees and trying not to plop it right in the middle of the yard that's used for recreation on a regular basis. 

Interesting about the abundance of acorns this year. I don't have many oaks around so I don't know how the mast crop is around here but I do have several old apple trees on my property and they have absolutely been loaded with apples. Not only have there been a tin of apples but they're huge, almost like real orchard grown apples. It's not just my trees like this either. Just about everyone I know has the same thing happening.

heads and feed lines go to the surface

right but any residual water would drain down into the subsurface lines. if it was me i wouldn;t worry about freezing damage until a sustained cold spell. of course it could happen, but i don;t think it is likely

Archived