Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
E PA/NJ/DE/Oak Hill Banter/Non Storm OBS thread

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey guys, just trying to grade my seasonal outlook, and I'm having a hard time verifying what exactly the seasonal total was for Philly. Is 27" correct?[/size]

Thanks in advance for any info.

Hope you guys enjoyed the winter.

It was great, 54" total IMBY, a little less than double my seasonal average, only 61.5" more inches and I'll catch up to you! Haha.

Hey guys, just trying to grade my seasonal outlook, and I'm having a hard time verifying what exactly the seasonal total was for Philly. Is 27" correct?

Thanks in advance for any info.

Hope you guys enjoyed the winter.

We didn't get blitzed down here but a pretty good half sized Boston winter in the higher terrain north of Philly

Getting some light rain here now....had 0.10" this morning, which puts mby at a whopping 0.38" for the month so far.

I thought I was low at 1.10".  

Red flag conditions today, very dry. Burning outdoors not recommended. 

Can definitely feel it.  20% RH.  

Huge wildfire on the Blue Mountain in Carbon County near Bowmanstown. It was called in around 2:30pm and is still raging out of control. It's possible that it spreads over the top and into Lehigh County.

http://www.wfmz.com/news/Regional-Poconos-Coal/Multiple-fire-crews-called-to-battle-massive-Carbon-County-brush-fire/32443150

***Not my photo. Borrowed from Facebook***post-317-0-53727200-1429414896_thumb.jpg

Just had a nice round of heavy rain move through - 1.75" showing in the rain gauge from overnight and this morning. Nice to finally get a good soaker! Temp. is currently 56F, up from 48F at midnight.

Wow, nice.  Much needed.  Only up to 0.83" so far here.  58.5F

Looks like SEPA caught the brunt of it.  

Wow, nice.  Much needed.  Only up to 0.83" so far here.  58.5F

Looks like SEPA caught the brunt of it.  

Thanks for posting that - I'm pretty close to that pencil thin heavy line. Had 2.30" by the time it wound down.

It's 79F and sunny here - going to get out and enjoy the warm weather today and tomorrow before the "Indian winter" settles in for a few days.

I also see we're under a tornado watch now. The sun-induced heat factor is certainly present.

Any chance for Burlington County to get in to that tornado watch ( or a severe thunder storm watch )? I'd say mostly cloudy/partly cloud skies here, sun is going in and out of clouds. Also, a bit surprised to see a tornado warning this early. April isn't typically our "tornado season."

Archived