Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
E PA/NJ/DE/Oak Hill Banter/Non Storm OBS thread

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Smelling alot of smoke here in southern Hunterdon county near the Delaware. Winds out out of the south. Brush fire in Burlington responsible for that?

Very strong. I guess since the winds aren't strong to dissipate it?

No rain no thunderstorms only a couple distant rumbles once this is the all time most boring spring

That is all

Got a chance later today and even a better chance tomorrow I would think. That being said, could get shafted both days. I just want a couple downpours to wash some of this annoying pollen away.

My allergies have been pretty bad lately. Worst season in a while for me.

Same here big time. Watery/itchy eyes/sneezing/congestion....and any OTC meds make me sleepy/dopey. Looks like a chance for showers/T-storms over the weekend...hopefully wash some of this crap away. My car is complaining that he/she is turning green as well.

Not feeling optimistic as our bone dry May continues watched heavy rains both north and south of NW Chesco today (only 0.11" today). We are now 2.33" below normal for May and 2.78" below normal YTD. Now watching what appears to be an impressive line pressing thru Lancaster and looking good.....but the backdoor front came thru here not too long ago - temps are now dropping steadily down to 68.0 after our high of 82.7. I am expecting that front to lose a lot of it's punch as it hits the marine air and become nothing more than some showers with minor amounts. As I like to say dry begets dry....not a good sign!

Archived