Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Snow/ice storm disco Feb 21-22

Damage In Tolland

most of southeast MA Quincy to Plymouth increased from 1-2 to 3-4

most of pike north increased from 3-4 to 4-6

in any case, the extent of the R/S line will be critical... that line is racing north on CC

hi-res models stop the R/S line short of Boston, but as Coastal implied, I think Boston metro has a better chance of staying all snow with heavier returns, mix when it gets lighter kind of thing

You must be looking at a completely different image. I know it semantics but there is no 3-4" contour in SE MA except for the northern tip of Norfolk county.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You must be looking at a completely different image. I know it semantics but there is no 3-4" contour in SE MA except for the northern tip of Norfolk county.

Sorry increased from 1-2 (light gray) to 2-3 (dark grey) from Quincy to Plymouth SE MA

That 1 extra inch is life and death after this past month lol

Anyway, yes this is amusingly trivial... the biggest change was to shift R/S line south and increase totals north of it, basically north of pike to 4-6

Light snow. Radar around Boston looking bombed out and depleted. Reloading down toward Tolland, however.

The bottom line is that this system simply lacks sex appeal.

But this is how you crawl over the 100" mark at BOS, so you take it and you stuff it directly in the yum-hole, however many crumbs there be in this crumby offering.

Honestly, I'm just thrilled to have a snowy Saturday evening and a minimized threat of rain. Extensive rainfall could make things absolutely gross here.

But this is how you crawl over the 100" mark at BOS, so you take it and you stuff it directly in the yum-hole, however many crumbs there be in this crumby offering.

Honestly, I'm just thrilled to have a snowy Saturday evening and a minimized threat of rain. Extensive rainfall could make things absolutely gross here.

All I cared about with this anemic storm: breaking 100 and no rain. The first should happen 9-10pm. The second we'll see by 3am.

Violently agree. Glad we aren't pouring rain.

HRRR has IP reaching MD/PA border by 9pm, but already reports of sleet in Philly area

HRRR may be underestimating extent?

Not sure where that warmer layer is, 850s plenty cold, 925 at -2 to -3 where there are already reports of sleet

The warm layer exists within our hearts.

Archived