Dump Trump
    Newest Member
    Dump Trump
President's Day Weekend 2015 Storm Potential 2/14-2/15

bluewave

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It actually fits well besides the fact that the vort on 1/22/05 tracked a couple hundred miles south of where this one should. It was able to tap into the Gulf some which made for a heavy snow shield well into the Midwest.

There was blocking for the 2005 storm as well.

at least 2 TV mets, including Lee Goldberg who is #2 in metro area upped forcast to 3-6 based on the tretrends.smile n sit back n watch it evolve.4 once we r on right side of trend. Give euro few minutes n ull see more

I honestly doubt the Euro will look any better for us. This one is not going to be a big snowstorm for our area. 2-4" take it or leave it, in the NNJ/NYC area and more out on long island of course, especially east end. This one is for Boston and North of there with another heavier (though not nearly as heavy as up there) band of snow setting up over CT and SNY

I honestly doubt the Euro will look any better for us. This one is not going to be a big snowstorm for our area. 2-4" take it or leave it, in the NNJ/NYC area and more out on long island of course, especially east end. This one is for Boston and North of there with another heavier (though not nearly as heavy as up there) band of snow setting up over CT and SNY

It is very consistent with prior runs for metro NYC.  2-4" is a good forecast to have out there at this time.  I think it has more of a chance to be a 1-3" event than a 4-6" event.

Winter grasps,stop being a Debbie downer.nj has had snow this year.... NYC above average,long island decently above average.. you make it sound like end of world lol

Clearly not end of world ! However, anticipating models trending towards a big snowstorm for our area (NYC area) when there are no signs of it, is just bound to lead many to insanity. Obviously this winter has not been terrible by any stretch. People especially hammered on the east end around Orient, NY should have lots to feel great about this winter so far and will probably make more "positive", hopeful posts....Oh, wait..... :whistle:

Clearly not end of world ! However, anticipating models trending towards a big snowstorm for our area (NYC area) when there are no signs of it, is just bound to lead many to insanity. Obviously this winter has not been terrible by any stretch. People especially hammered on the east end around Orient, NY should have lots to feel great about this winter so far and will probably make more "positive", hopeful posts....Oh, wait..... :whistle:

hey I love winter, I enjoy what mother nature brings, I don't get why puerile get bent out of shape over a storm sometimes lol

Archived