Toothache
    Newest Member
    Toothache
Feb 1st/2nd Threat - Banter Thread

terpsnation

• Replies 551
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Frigid cold, then storm tracks north and gives us mix to rainfall, then more frigid cold. Wash, rinse and repeat.

If this is the way things are going to be, then please give me the Southern Plains weather: 86 with lows in the upper 60s. Please.

Been this way since November. Perhaps a change is in the offing. Hows about very cold with suppressed southern sliders for most of Feb. Need a new way to get screwed. This one has gotten very old.

Been this way since November. Perhaps a change is in the offing. Hows about very cold with suppressed southern sliders for most of Feb. Need a new way to get screwed. This one has gotten very old.

That would help my snow lovin friends down in South Carolina lol.

You know I'm getting old when I am begging for Spring and it is Jan 30

Where's our next disappointment coming from?  Miller A rainstorm next Thursday perhaps??  :underthewx:

Precisely. WE get 4 inches of rain after super cold weather, no ice whatsoever, just heavy rain at 32.3 degrees, then the storm hits BOS with another 48 inches of wind driven snow as the National Guard digs them out and weathafella and Ginxy jump out of their 3rd story windows just to get out of their houses while reminiscing about the blizzards of the past. All of the serious hobbyists and mets in the New England forum end up staying up for 84 hours straight on Red Bull and coffee from watching model runs and mesmerized by 5 inch an hour snowfall rates whipped up by 85 mph wind gusts even in downtown Boston for 24 hours straight. Some localities receive 54 inches. Typhoon Tip gets so damned excited that he posts an 8000 word opus about why New England got 4 feet of snow and the Mid Atlantic receives 4 inches of rain in freezing weather.

Precisely. WE get 4 inches of rain after super cold weather, no ice whatsoever, just heavy rain at 32.3 degrees, then the storm hits BOS with another 48 inches of wind driven snow as the National Guard digs them out and weathafella and Ginxy jump out of their 3rd story windows just to get out of their houses while reminiscing about the blizzards of the past. All of the serious hobbyists and mets in the New England forum end up staying up for 84 hours straight on Red Bull and coffee from watching model runs and mesmerized by 5 inch an hour snowfall rates whipped up by 85 mph wind gusts even in downtown Boston for 24 hours straight. Some localities receive 54 inches. Typhoon Tip gets so damned excited that he posts an 8000 word opus about why New England got 4 feet of snow and the Mid Atlantic receives 4 inches of rain in freezing weather.

:clap:

There's nothing to look forward to. I'm defeated. I quit. **** this winter. **** wasting my nights staying up, going to work feeling like a zombie...the false excileration and the promise of 4" of frozen water from the sky. I hate this hobby. I hate every goddamn model there is. If I could take a pill to erase this terrible hobby from my life, I'd OD on them right now.

There's nothing to look forward to. I'm defeated. I quit. **** this winter. **** wasting my nights staying up, going to work feeling like a zombie...the false excileration and the promise of 4" of frozen water from the sky. I hate this hobby. I hate ever goddamn model there is. If I could take a pill to erase this terrible hobby from my life, I'd OD on them right now.

+1,000

the only positive I see is that the best winter of our lives ended on the 10th day of February; I only hope this year will be as merciful

There's nothing to look forward to. I'm defeated. I quit. **** this winter. **** wasting my nights staying up, going to work feeling like a zombie...the false excileration and the promise of 4" of frozen water from the sky. I hate this hobby. I hate ever goddamn model there is. If I could take a pill to erase this terrible hobby from my life, I'd OD on them right now.

Someone needs a hug (and a hot toddy)

:)

+1,000

the only positive I see is that the best winter of our lives ended on the 10th day of February; I only hope this year will be as merciful

We lost. It's over. There is no wait another week. Or wait until this storm sets up the next storm. **** that man. I'm chasing once then I'm done. Idgaf what happens around here. This winter can blow me

There's nothing to look forward to. I'm defeated. I quit. **** this winter. **** wasting my nights staying up, going to work feeling like a zombie...the false excileration and the promise of 4" of frozen water from the sky. I hate this hobby. I hate every goddamn model there is. If I could take a pill to erase this terrible hobby from my life, I'd OD on them right now.

I woke up in the middle of the night to take a piss and while doing so I remembered the crap model runs of a couple hours before. What ran thru my mind was exactly what you just wrote.....

We lost. It's over. There is no wait another week. Or wait until this storm sets up the next storm. **** that man. I'm chasing once then I'm done. Idgaf what happens around here. This winter can blow me

+2

Archived