amirah5
    Newest Member
    amirah5
January 29/30 Clipper

HoarfrostHubb

• Replies 622
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm rooting for the steadiest to hold off until after 4 in NNH(Lincoln, NH to be exact) so that there's freshies to be had at Loon  on Saturday which I think is a good bet right now. Thinking 4-8" right now is a good bet with maybe up to 10" if they get good ratios or a weenie band.

BOX map looks near perfect to me as of right now except for some of that 2-3" in WMA I'd like to see go to 3-4". I'd say closer to 4 than 6 (and they agree their WWA is 3-5") for a lot of their 4-6 zone except NEMA which could easily be 6.

post-8652-0-03127700-1422560751_thumb.pn

Maine was having a rough January until this week...they are making up for lost time very quickly to say the least. :lol:

It really is amazing how quickly it turns around...Just last week the Mainers were wondering how far north or west they would have to go to get good snowmobiling, messenger saying to stay away from Sunday River, pouring rain to the top of Sugarloaf with flood watches out, etc.

It's like literally the exact opposite this week haha.

Same in eastern SNE...from discussing futility records to reaching seasonal averages in one 5 day period.

It really is amazing how quickly it turns around...Just last week the Mainers were wondering how far north or west they would have to go to get good snowmobiling, messenger saying to stay away from Sunday River, pouring rain to the top of Sugarloaf with flood watches out, etc.

Same in eastern SNE...from discussing futility records to reaching seasonal averages in one 5 day period.

Might quadruple my totals from last week by Monday if it keeps up.

Epic!

Yeah I noticed SR went from having like 2/3rds of their terrain open to 100% now in 1 week...with another 8-12 on the way tomorrow/Saturday...pretty amazing.

Each area has their own patterns where they can really rack up the goods...this is theres now.

Hopefully that Monday system can keep amplifying to the point where everyone gets in on the fun to at least some degree.

This clipper should actually provide a pretty decent little snow event for everyone outside of the Maine jackpot...the Greens look ok for a half foot.

Archived