joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Bust of the Century January 26-27 2015 model suites and discussions

Morris

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If you want to see why UPTON went with the NAM please put the 18z NAM @ 0z next to the 12z Euro @  0z and look at what has fallen by 7pm and you tell me who is closer . Its not close ... 4 to 6 is already down right  where the NAM said  it would .

nam is way off as it had precip reaching pa at this time. actually matches the euro.

I guess all sources used software generated maps based on prior runs of a model.  I was hoping they were realtime from aircraft.

SPC must use a different source than Superstorm93's source.

They are the same. I have my height increments set to a different value (30 meters), so that's why it showed up. 

Additionally, that was 700mb and not 500mb. 

nam is way off as it had precip reaching pa at this time. actually matches the euro.

0Z 7PM - 3-5 fell across Long Island and  the 5 boroughs . The Euro at that time was .1

Can`t upload the map . look at the 18z NAM hour 6 0z . Was perfect an hour ago .

0Z 7PM - 3-5 fell across Long Island and  the 5 boroughs . The Euro at that time was .1

Can`t upload the map . look at the 18z NAM hour 6 0z . Was perfect an hour ago .

come on no model had that band that formed on some sort of front. the nam got it right for the wrong reasons

Archived