12bet1 net
    Newest Member
    12bet1 net
Bust of the Century January 26-27 2015 model suites and discussions

Morris

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I live in south Brooklyn, with overhead power lines. My power survived Sandy, but I am worried about this storm, even though I know the worst of the winds will be more so in ELI, and SNE. Do you think my power will last through this storm?

Thanks!

I live in south Brooklyn, with overhead power lines. My power survived Sandy, but I am worried about this storm, even though I know the worst of the winds will be more so in ELI, and SNE. Do you think my power will last through this storm?

Thanks!

Thanks!

snow should be powderrly so that will limit weight on lines etc

GFS doesn't bite one bit.....worlds apart from the NAM/EURO (e-li and SNE hit hard).....really interesting we are in the DAY OF the event and major models range from 8-10" to 2 to 3ft. Either the RGEM/Canadian/GFS are onto something and the NAM is overdone/euro will shift east, or they're just out to lunch. Let's just let them eat lunch please

With the GFS being as bad as its been I'm completely tossing it. It closes off at H5 and then opens back up and then closes off again, something no other model has done.

If I'm looking at it right (please someone correct me if I'm wrong), it doesn't show the trough going negative until around 1-2pm... It looks like it's already neutral, if not going negative as I type this. So that off the bat to me is suspicious.

reminds me of Feb 13, GFS was clueless to the end

Could very well be, especially considering the new "upgrade" is getting its first go-around with an extreme storm here. Kind of strange that not only is it east of the euro/NAM though, but still even east of its own previous run I'm a bit concerned about the RGEM though. I've found it to be a very good model, especially this code to an event it's been very very good. I know it's always said, but as long as the euro holds serve, which of course we're expecting it to, then it really has to be a now casting event as that would mean we really can't rely on any model other than it

Archived