Newest Member
    joxey
January 25-26th Clipper

wisconsinwx

• Replies 310
  • Created
  • Last Reply

it actually bumped north in MI

I think it may have more to do with the effects for MI getting into the time range of the 18Z RGEM....with the 12Z not much had reached MI yet

but in the Dakotas and iowa the shield ended up being a bit further south and west...axis orientation seem to flatten a bit as opposed to the direct NW/SE axis it showed at 12Z ....

all fwiw....although rgem seems to be doing well (relatively speaking) with NW flow events over the last few month or so

Haha your calls are less than an inch apart

My calls are based on watching every snow potential that's come through Chicago since 1970. In other words;gut,trend,history. Chi storms based on real meteo. So his call counts-mine not so much. Though I reserve the right if that low can pass southwest of us and entrain some lake moisture 4" on the table.

Lol...Jerry Taft. I don't miss that anti-weenie one bit.

Revising my 'first and only' call to 2.5". I can't see this thing missing the TC that badly. I just jinxed it...

Chitown.....see my latest over at the Minnesota Forecaster site, I am known as randyinchamplin, for others here, if you read that you could extrapolate what could happen further east.

Archived