joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
January 25-26th Clipper

wisconsinwx

• Replies 310
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Cold cold rain currently...though my temp is rising, up to 35˚ now. 12z HRRR has LAF getting into the low 40's this afternoon, so the rain won't be quite as cold later...so we got that going for ourselves. Needless to say, any snow ain't happening here. :lol:

This winter continues to produce miserable event after miserable event.  I just want it to end and let's get to 70 and sunny please.  My point and click is still an optimistic 2.4" for today.   :axe:

This winter continues to produce miserable event after miserable event.  I just want it to end and let's get to 70 and sunny please.  My point and click is still an optimistic 2.4" for today.   :axe:

Cold should eventually press in from the N/NE for you, so I wouldn't completely give up. Don't know about 2.4"...but I'd think you're good for something measurable. Still, that's better than what I'm going to get here, which is nada. :D

Torching 36˚ here with -RA. Up, up, and away...

Woke up about 15 mins ago to rain, just flipped over to snow but not sticking to anything yet.  I'll save my comments re: how do you get rain 100 miles north of a Clipper in late January and not even in the afternoon either for the banter thread.

I already beat you to it this morning in the banter thread.

Light rain began at 9:30 this morning, flipped to snow around 11 AM and just now starting to accumulate. I just measured .10" of liquid, so there goes an inch of snow down the sewer.

EDIT: If we can ever get some heavier returns, I just got a new dash cam I want to try out in +SN.

Archived