12bet1 net
    Newest Member
    12bet1 net
lol

Ian

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

NO CMC really barely gets 0.01" up to us.  It's a compromise solution between the more skillful Euro/GFS and NAm solutions.  Too bad the NAM and GGEM are less skillful than the other two models. I'll be interested in today's ukmet as it had us in precip last night and it's a pretty good model at least at 500mb.

This is the good stuff, knowledge, experience and integrity.

Here's what I wrote earlier for CWG today on the snow chances. 

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/capital-weather-gang/wp/2014/12/28/light-snow-on-tuesday-is-a-long-shot-but-worth-monitoring/

I thought about going 70/20/10 or even 75/20/5 on the probabilities of the three scenarios and now wish I had changed them now that I've seen the 18Z NAM.

Month isn't even over and we got a long range middle finger from the euro and short lead finger from the NA models. Guess we can't trust any event until six hours after it starts.

Sounds about right. Seems like some clear early season trends include...over amplified medium to long range op euro solutions...over amped SRef and nam. GFS has done it once or twice but overall I think it and the cmc are fairing decent this year

Archived