12bet1 net
    Newest Member
    12bet1 net
New Years' Weekend Snow Potential

Rainman

• Replies 904
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If it makes anyone feel better, just remember that 1" is 10x what we got in all of December...IN JUST A FEW HOURS!!!

We didn't have anywhere near 1" in the city proper. There was just enough of "something" at the onset of the precipitation to color the asphalt/concrete white (I didn't see whether it was snow or sleet), but that was it.

We didn't have anywhere near 1" in the city proper. There was just enough of "something" at the onset of the precipitation to color the asphalt/concrete white (I didn't see whether it was snow or sleet), but that was it.

Same here... Although I put salt down heavier than the dusting of snow this morning. Waiting patiently for the backside of the system for more salting.

Thinking i see light accumulation with the wraparound tomorrow afternoon. Pretty good model agreement on that.

I am skeptical of the potential of wraparound, models are notorious for being a bit overzealous with wraparound snows, I do think there will be a bit of snow but I am not expecting much in the way of accumulation beyond a dusting.

Archived