Total Members
    Most Online
    Toothache
    Newest Member
    Toothache
New Years' Weekend Snow Potential

Rainman

Thanks guys  :)

Last winter if I remember right I had to wait until April to get a wet snow that stuck on the trees well!

That picture of yours Snow Freak looks almost mysterious with the way the moon is shining through the clouds in back of that tree. Very cool.

Noticed some minor blowing and drifting on open roads late this afternoon. Wouldn't expect area road to "improve" overnight with falling temperatures.

Thanks, Yeah the moon made an appearance (havent seen the sun in days lol) and it was the perfect time for a shot.

• Replies 904
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A nice big full moon... Love the pics geos, the one of the creek is my favourite of the bunch. Reminds me of my back yard too.

Glad the snow kept its act together while moving across the state, about 1/2" here where most melted on contact with the warmer water laden ground. Happened to get a full salting in tonight and returning in the wee morning hours to touch up everything up where cars are parked.

So glad to see all the brown covered by the glistening white of the fresh snow. Cant wait for round two. Three and twenty ;)

Archived