joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
January Med/Long Range Disco

WinterWxLuvr

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It is, makes me feel pretty good as I raised my snow chances in my outlook for the period without ever seeing it.  Now angela has to add a statement about Euro. 

Good to see that general time frame keep lighting up with something big. This was the best run of the winter.

Well, it's been a loooong time, but this Euro run deserves one of those  :o

(or maybe more than one  :o ?  Use a 1-5 "oh my" rating system?)

All jokes aside, glad that there is still a consistent and good signal for late next week.  The 850s were mentioned earlier, and that this is a bit of a messy set-up.  Anyone have a description (or map?) of what the 850 temperatures do in this time period?

Good to see that general time frame keep lighting up with something big. This was the best run of the winter.

It's interesting that the euro ens mean has a negative ao during the period but that's not a given with the operational which still has a positive AO but a great pattern in the west. 

The 12z GFS individual ensembles look very good for this same period the EURO has the storm.

There are some uber bombs nearby, but still disagreement on timing OF COURSE at this range.

It feels damn good to have a true fantasy storm on the radar, but one thing I didn't like on the EURO (at face value, which is stupid), but I didn't like the kicker behind the storm. 

Well, it's been a loooong time, but this Euro run deserves one of those  :o

(or maybe more than one  :o ?  Use a 1-5 "oh my" rating system?)

All jokes aside, glad that there is still a consistent and good signal for late next week.  The 850s were mentioned earlier, and that this is a bit of a messy set-up.  Anyone have a description (or map?) of what the 850 temperatures do in this time period?

At DCA-

Hr 222 850's- -4 C

228- 0

234- -1

240- -3

Archived