joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Ending out December with a Potential Pattern Change

CoastalWx

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Euro ensembles look marginalv at best for 21st and are a total Grinch storm for most of new england with the Christmas storm.

Looks like trash for anyone who likes snow in SNE

Does most of New England include the ski resorts? I know the Whites can do pretty well with inland runners if there's enough CAD... or is this a case of rain to the border??? I know it's going to change, but curious of how much at risk Xmas week skiing is... Thanks!

whether its two days or 10 days out doesn't matter the majority of the modeling is showing a storm track to the west of New England .You like to nit pick my comments it's kind of annoying. obviously there's plenty of time for things to change

I didn't notice that I was singling you out, so you probably just think I'm annoying.

Anyway, of course it matters whether it is two or ten days out, what a ridiculous comment.

i didn't think the 21st looked bad for a 3-6 type advisory event.

When the snow maps show zilch it doesn't look good. Neither the euro nor the ensembles of the ecmwf show an ad isory event south of ORH

Thats exactky what it is just away from that ocean

Away from the ocean and NW of Boston by 40+ miles.

You're all snow verbatim. Not sure what you mean . The Xmas storm is 9 days away and trending colder. Anything is on table

He's not all snow nor are you by the euro solutions today.

I didn't notice that I was singling you out, so you probably just think I'm annoying.

Anyway, of course it matters whether it is two or ten days out, what a ridiculous comment.

its not a ridiculous statement at all, whether its 2 days out or 10 days out the computers are showing what they are showing I'm simply interpreting the data and saying that the majority of them are showing a track west of New England. obviously the margin for error is much greater in the 10 day time period I'm simply saying what the models are showing

its not a ridiculous statement at all, whether its 2 days out or 10 days out the computers are showing what they are showing I'm simply interpreting the data and saying that the majority of them are showing a track west of New England. obviously the margin for error is much greater in the 10 day time period I'm simply saying what the models are showing

I don't have access to the ECENS, so maybe I am missing something, but I wouldn't call what I have access to a consensus other than the fact that there is a storm of some sort.

gfs-ememb_lowlocs_eus_36_zps1a5cee18.png

gem-ememb_lowlocs_eus_36_zpsedeae604.png

Archived