joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Thanksgiving Eve Nor'Easter OBS ONLY

TeleConnectSnow

• Replies 748
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Back to mostly rain. I can see it flipping back and forth for a little.

Same here at 40. The pulses of heavier rain cool the column enough for sleet to mix in

and then mostly rain as the intensity drops. But that pesky warm layer is still there

at 700 mb which will only warm further as the day goes on  with the WAA increasing.

You know it is absolutely killing him to be suspended... the post volume has gone down at least 50% in his absence.

It absolutely is! :lol: he even texted me as i said ill relay his observations throughout the day he quoted the exact time his ban is up today that he'll take over then. still wasnt as bad as the snowman/woman sex images that noreaster27 posted last night hahaha!

I'm in Rivervale, too, today. All snow, expecting 3-5,perhaps a bit more if we avoid the 700mb warmth. Wish we had some elevation here but oh well.

Ah, very cool! I've been saying 4-6" for two days, so I'll have to stick to that for now.

Current observations of all snow here are rather encouraging. We usually do pretty well around here in mixing situations, so we'll see what happens.

Same here at 40. The pulses of heavier rain cool the column enough for sleet to mix in

and then mostly rain as the intensity drops. But that pesky warm layer is still there

at 700 mb which will only warm further as the day goes on with the WAA increasing.

Exactly. Back to mostly sleet.

Archived