joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
November 2014 Obs and Disco

Bob Chill

• Replies 846
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So seems that winds stayed up. That was last night's story. What is tonights story? LWX has my overnight low as 43. I thought we were in store for two legit freeze chances.....this morning and next. We suck!

Well, we've got more chances coming this weekend.  It has to happen eventually...except for DCA.  

Next week is shaping up to be really fun.  -10C 850s around us on each of the globals at one time or another after Day 7.  A couple storms (possibly coastals), some serious cold air shots (double digit below zero in the upper Midwest), lake effect snow.  Maybe even some sprinkles and wind for us!

Next week is shaping up to be really fun.  -10C 850s around us on each of the globals at one time or another after Day 7.  A couple storms (possibly coastals), some serious cold air shots (double digit below zero in the upper Midwest), lake effect snow.  Maybe even some sprinkles and wind for us!

Let's go ahead and lock in the wind now. We rule at wind.

lol, what? Well, if mid-upper 30s classifies as a freeze, they should've ended the growing season on October 5.

Yeah not sure. I think maybe once they issue freeze warnings once it counts regardless tho that doesn't cover east of 95.

Most of the area has reached it's avg first freeze.

https://nwschat.weather.gov/p.php?pid=201411032153-KLWX-NOUS41-PNSLWX

Archived