SnowHabit
November Banter

jburns

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

0z GFS = Baby steps

:pimp:

As Brad P. said in his blog, getting precip right at this point is like trying to throw a baseball at the side of a barn, then trying to hit that same exact spot again.

To me it's more like trying to do it blind folded turned away from the barn while the weenies are yelling "HOW MUCH FOR MBY?!?!?!?!"

Doesn't a ring around the moon 'usually' mean precipitation within 24 hours, or is that now a myth? Huge halo out there this evening.

I usually hear it as precip in 3 days......its mostly a myth, but in order to get a ring there has to be lots of ice crystals way up  and that can mean there is some kind of system upstream.....they happen pretty frequently though I notice them a few times a month usually but obviously they are easier to see in the fall - early spring when we don't have as much haze at night.

Do any of y'all used tapatalk with your mobile phone. And is it better/faster I have a I phone 5s and at the bottom it says get the free IP board app for iPhone what is that? Just trying to see if anything is easier and faster for posting. Thanks!

I use tapatalk. It's definitely convenient and easier than using the mobile website version of the forum when you're on the go. But I'm also using a 2 year old droid, so everything these days feels sluggish. Tapatalk is nice, though, since I keep track of 4-5 other different community forums, so having everything in one place with notifications is worth it, to me.

So basically you are just typing to have your name in this thread for poops and giggles   <_<     Here's some friendly advice....read more and post less, especially in this pinned thread.

Not sure what i said too give poops an giggles I know thease models like the back of my hand. 

Not sure what i said too give poops an giggles I know thease models like the back of my hand. 

There is a thread for newbies, please read it before posting in the pinned discussion thread again. Consider this your one warning 

Ronald B is eerily similar to a member who has been shown the door in the past.  :whistle:

I know right?!  

Archived