• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
November Banter

jburns

Looks like Kevin Martin came out of hiding and is starting some of his crap back up again.  I traced many of his new websites and IP addresses, submitted them to NOAA incase they ever need it.

Careful guys, there's a LOT of them now and some deal with states in the Southeast such as NC.]

The nut also has some Haarp type sites still, along with some armegeddon conspiracy crap mixed in.

I believe he is posting under multiple usernames on the god like productions forum such as : Polar Vortex

I can't 100% say it is Kevin Martin... but all signs, images, facebook/webdesign looks like it.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

One game at a time man. Even with one loss, wins over Auburn, A&M, and LSU should put us in the final 4. We will beat Alabama or Ol Miss and those are our two toughest games down the stretch.

I have to agree with  Mike and Mike and couple of others on ESPN that Alabama is the best team in the SEC from all the games I've watched.  I really think Alabama will win out in the SEC and show they're strength.  Watched the game with Ole Miss and Alabama gave that game to them.

I got a new tv service provider! TWC back in view and the first time I turned it on, there was a vision of beauty, Kelly Cass!!! :). :). Good to be back

wooo hoooo!  I switched about a year ago after having direct for the past 20+years, and have to say.....it's really nice not having the tv go out as a thunderstorm rolls by  ;)  

Now if UK can get their 6th win, that would be great...

good luck   ;) 

wooo hoooo! I switched about a year ago after having direct for the past 20+years, and have to say.....it's really nice not having the tv go out as a thunderstorm rolls by ;)

good luck ;)

Yeah, I had direct for about 12 years, went with AT&T uverse. Heard there were some issues , but so far so good! Have 400+ channels, including TWC , and super high speed Internet , for about the same as just direct by itself! And as you mentioned, the sat does go out during heavy rain, constantly! Don't even get me started about wet snow on the dish, totally blacking out the signal!

It was the Jerry Springer show this morning if you missed it.

Be that as it may, we do have a sports forum here.  An occasional post or two about a team is ok in banter, but anything more would be better posted in the sports forum.  If it's just two guys chatting about their favorite teams, IMs work well.

Be that as it may, we do have a sports forum here. An occasional post or two about a team is ok in banter, but anything more would be better posted in the sports forum. If it's just two guys chatting about their favorite teams, IMs work well.

JBuns, you've been a busy man , unfortunately !

We are getting close to the 7 day window of your decisions, do you think you will come to the DD2 gtg? If its not snowed/iced out?

JBuns, you've been a busy man , unfortunately !

We are getting close to the 7 day window of your decisions, do you think you will come to the DD2 gtg? If its not snowed/iced out?

I was waiting because I knew there might be a conflict. I found out this evening that there is.  I'll have to pass on this one.

Glad the run got colder for you guys up there... over a half inch of ZR on 18z :yikes:

*looks at calendar again and checks atomic clock just to be sure*

We did get a major ice storm here last year in March (a month where major ice storms don't usually happens here), so it figures that we might as well gun for a November ice storm now.

Archived