Toothache
    Newest Member
    Toothache
Oct 31- Nov 2nd Storm Disco

Damage In Tolland

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Man Kevin is the best salesman in the world. He convinced Mother Nature that November is a winter month and she bought it.

Lol this entire thing literally started to show signs of life right after he asked a mod to close the thread.

Not sure if this reaches back and gets him. If you believe recent trends, it may

Oh this could be a fun Sunday. Gfs not as much, rgem, nam and rap all on board. Talk about nowcasting and we still arent 80% yet. I keep stressing to my viewers. Its something we said all week and keep saying. This is a seriously tough forecast. Too many factors.

Did I see that CMC made a huge left turn?

Oh this could be a fun Sunday. Gfs not as much, rgem, nam and rap all on board. Talk about nowcasting and we still arent 80% yet. I keep stressing to my viewers. Its something we said all week and keep saying. This is a seriously tough forecast. Too many factors.

Did I see that CMC made a huge left turn?

Tell Roger G i said hi............ :)

how often do we get the deform band? Usually almost always west of ue

You shall face the wrath of Will and I. Those bands are like 20-30 miles wide. You know how hard it is to get nailed by that for more than 3hrs? There is no "climo" spot for them. They are a function of mid level lows.

how often do we get the deform band? Usually almost always west of ue

It was east of you on 2/15/14 this past winter. I could go through a long list of storms where the deform band was over or east of BOS...12/19/09, 12/21/10, 1/28/08, 3/2/09, 12/26/04, 2/25/99, 12/30/93, 3/2/96, 1/8/96, 12/26/10, are just some that came into my head right now in addition to the one already listed.

There's more than that for sure.

Archived