• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
October Discussion

TalcottWx

Where were you? I circled by a couple of times. Yesterday was a full day of introspection (personally and communally) but I was in the hood back and forth from home a few times. That digital thermo near trader joes is pretty accurate...lol.

Took a right down Harvard to Comm ave where I bought the car at Herb Chambers. I know it was a busy day for you, but was hoping you'd see my post to you yesterday lol. We could have grabbed a coffee or something.

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Took a right down Harvard to Comm ave where I bought the car at Herb Chambers. I know it was a busy day for you, but was hoping you'd see my post to you yesterday lol. We could have grabbed a coffee or something.

Lol....yesterday was the one day of the year I couldn't.....no nothing passed my lips till 7:30 PM.

New wheels?  Congrats.

Just returned from NH.  Past peek going through Crawford Notch, but still a nice trip.  Will likely be making an offer on MP2 pending the answer to a couple more questions.  We'll see if the sellers think it's worth the same price we do.  :)

Looks like we ended up with 1.53 here yesterday.  Not too bad.

53.2/33

Archived