Newest Member
    joxey
Central PA & Fringes - Fall 2014

Eskimo Joe

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The NAM? Are you people serious?

Hey, what's the Japanese models showing? How about the awesome hi-res models we use from Nibiru? I heard that the prison planet that Sasquatches come from are showing some sa-weeeeet meso-banding the entire length of PA-641. Anyone confirm that?

Bastardi saw this a month ago while he was fine-tuning the DeLorean and accidentally turned the time circuits on and set the flux capacitor to "flux".

Very very off-topic and I'll only make reference once for sake of keeping from derailing conversation but if you guys aren't watching, you should have a look at what is going on in Ferguson right now. What a mess.

yep CNN an absolute disaster

It is 56 at my house right now while looking at model data for a possible snow event... love it though it wont last much longer

:-)

What is currently causing the trend towards a more progressive system today is the trailing vort.  As the models have shown that to be stronger its dampening out the flow in front of it and the vort associated with the storm.  If you look at the H5, that trailing vort digging down the back side is now looking like the dominant one.  If it wasnt for this lead wave that probably had the potential to be the bigger storm.  But the baroclinic zone will be shot to hell by the time it gets into position.  Basically instead of one strong storm they are splitting the energy and we get a weaker/faster/dryer solution.  The UK/NAM/Euro are still holding onto a stronger solution but cant deny the trend is there. 

You don't happen to have the rest of the contours in PA?

Hour 42  - All of PA at and southeast of a Johnstown to IPT line is in 0.25-0.50. portions of the LSV up towards NE PA in a 0.5-0.75" range.. places like Reading, Lancaster, Allentown, up towards near Hazelton. 

Hour 48 - 2/3's of PA in at least 0.1-0.25". 0.25-0.50" roughly eastern third of PA (Scranton/WB, Allentown, close to Harrisburg, Reading, etc. 

Hour 42  - All of PA at and southeast of a Johnstown to IPT line is in 0.25-0.50. portions of the LSV up towards NE PA in a 0.5-0.75" range.. places like Reading, Lancaster, Allentown, up towards near Hazelton. 

Hour 48 - 2/3's of PA in at least 0.1-0.25". 0.25-0.50" roughly eastern third of PA (Scranton/WB, Allentown, close to Harrisburg, Reading, etc. 

Thanks.....I am just totally not sure what to expect around AVP.......2 inches or 10 inches, anyone's guess I guess

Archived