joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
September Banter

mackerel_sky

• Replies 561
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks , man! That's my first weather photo I have ever put on here, or you put on! I went to full site, and got all the steps, found the attachment , it wouldn't put it in my post!? Y'all are in trouble if I ever figure it out, I have about 800 pics of clouds, weather and such!

Did you right click to copy?  That is the only way you can copy it because the file-copy method won't work.

Did you right click to copy? That is the only way you can copy it because the file-copy method won't work.

I don't have a computer at moment, so tried the full site here from my iPhone and couldn't get it to attatch. It would let me pic file from my camera roll, but it wouldn't show up in my post. Thank you for the advice!

I don't have a computer at moment, so tried the full site here from my iPhone and couldn't get it to attatch. It would let me pic file from my camera roll, but it wouldn't show up in my post. Thank you for the advice!

No problem man.  That site has been having problems the past couple of days so try it again later.  It might be ran out of Cabo San Lucas.

I also nerded out and called in a storm report to the NWS in Greer, to tell about my hail, and actually got a live person, instead of the automated reporting system. The even better part was right at the beginning of the foxcarolina 10 o'clock news, they showed and talked about my actual report . I know it was mine because of location and the way they worded the size when I told them! I thought that was cool! I wonder if Isohume was the one who took my call?

I also nerded out and called in a storm report to the NWS in Greer, to tell about my hail, and actually got a live person, instead of the automated reporting system. The even better part was right at the beginning of the foxcarolina 10 o'clock news, they showed and talked about my actual report . I know it was mine because of location and the way they worded the size when I told them! I thought that was cool! I wonder if Isohume was the one who took my call?

Lol you are such a wxgeek.

Where's NavarreDon to report on the 'spout?

Reporting for duty! I was at work in Fort Walton Beach when we got a call from Navarre High School about it. I didn't get to see it first hand but from some of the pics it looked like a monster! Here is a Pensacola News-Journal story with some great shots of it. Had a lot of thunder storms down here yesterday due to a front crashing into the sea breeze.

http://www.pnj.com/story/news/2014/09/16/weather-conditions-conducive-water-spouts-today-tomorrow/15726969/

Getting ready for this winter... :-)
Went out and bought a new generator. It's a Duro Max XP4400EH Dual Fuel Hybrid generator. It will run gas (8 hours) or a tank of propane (20 hours). No brainer. I'm getting 4 tanks of propane, if I need more than that, I can throw in 3 gallons or so of gas. Haven't started it yet but it's suppose to run 69db. When It comes time to use it, I'll put in on the patio and run a cable from the generator to a twist lock box on the outside wall of the house. Inside, I'll have a 4 gang outlet that is only powered by the generator. That way I don't have to add a transfer switch and all that goes with it.

post-594-0-01367900-1410994253_thumb.jpg

post-594-0-54612300-1410994254_thumb.jpg

post-594-0-60817700-1410994256_thumb.jpg

Agreed. But, I'm getting a little bogged down right now on Netflix. We're in the middle of Season 4 of WW, and my wife and I are finding there are also other things we'd like to spend our time watching.

That's too funny! We just started Season 7. I think this is our third time through. It's almost as good as Star Trek TNG, and that's saying something! :D

That's too funny! We just started Season 7. I think this is our third time through. It's almost as good as Star Trek TNG, and that's saying something! :D

I've never seen one episode of WW. Just more into comedies I guess! The last drama that was a series that I watched was -Elementary-. And that's just cause the wife was watching and I had nothing else to occupy my time, lol.

Agreed.  But, I'm getting a little bogged down right now on Netflix.  We're in the middle of Season 4 of WW, and my wife and I are finding there are also other things we'd like to spend our time watching.

I usually keep 10 shows on Netflix and then when I am done with a series, I'll take it off and look into adding another one. The only thing I hate about Netflix is sometimes it takes them so long to get seasons for streaming.

But I know what you mean about being bogged down. I am that way with my DVR. I stopped watching wrestling because I lost interest and would rather spend that three hours watching other shows.

Archived