joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
September Obs.

mackerel_sky

• Replies 476
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Have just enough mid/high level cloudiness out there to stop us from hitting lower/mid 50s tonight, but not quite enough to give us rain! Must be coming from the slop off of the coast?

I agree, I'm on the flip side of the front and it's beautiful here. Sunny, low 70s and a north to northwest breeze. It seems the further west you are the more south you can be and still be on the good side of the airmass.

Have just enough mid/high level cloudiness out there to stop us from hitting lower/mid 50s tonight, but not quite enough to give us rain! Must be coming from the slop off of the coast?

Yeah, what the heck does it take for us to get cooler than 60 here?..LOL

I wish one of these fronts would actually get us some cool air.

Sure is a lot of rain in coastal SC headed NE into NC ....and its holding up pretty good wouldnt be surprised to see rain up to Kinston and maybe Gville and points east even though the NWS has no chance of rain for most fo those places tonight. I guess they bank on the north wind and dryer air in place to kick the rains ass.

Sure is a lot of rain in coastal SC headed NE into NC ....and its holding up pretty good wouldnt be surprised to see rain up to Kinston and maybe Gville and points east even though the NWS has no chance of rain for most fo those places tonight. I guess they bank on the north wind and dryer air in place to kick the rains ass.

TriadWx/Time Warner Cable is showing a model with 17.38" of rain for Hatteras by Wed. 8pm.  That would be interesting.

Made it down to 55.0 F IMBY this morning.  I think high level clouds kept the temp from falling any further.

I stepped outside to go to work  and for the first time this season I felt like short sleeves where not enough especially with the breeze blowing like it is......but it wasnt cool enough to actually go back inside and get a jacket.

Archived