joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
September Obs.

mackerel_sky

• Replies 476
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Jacksonville never reports any damage here. They never issue warnings or anything. Did you see the damage pics I posted back in June and nothing was reported or no warning was issued. We had trees and powerlines down area wide but not like in June because of the shorter duration of the winds. Downed trees are what caused the 3000+ power outages last night.

Jacksonville never reports any damage here. They never issue warnings or anything. Did you see the damage pics I posted back in June and nothing was reported or no warning was issued. We had trees and powerlines down area wide but not like in June because of the shorter duration of the winds. Downed trees are what caused the 3000+ power outages last night.

did you submit a damage report?

'Could' be another lousy beach weekend...

2. A broad area of low pressure could form off of the east coast ofFlorida over the weekend. This system will have some potential toacquire tropical or subtropical characteristics while it movesnortheastward near or offshore of the southeastern coast of theUnited States.* Formation chance through 48 hours...low...10 percent.* Formation chance through 5 days...low...20 percent.

I believe you but usually when you got downed power lines you get official reports.... for instance here is the reports for June 10 when you had that bad storm

post-141-0-60898400-1411070688_thumb.gif

Archived