joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
September Obs.

mackerel_sky

• Replies 476
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I wonder:  Is a slight risk for excessive rainfall equivalent to an excessive risk for slight rainfall?

Hmm.  Lets plug in a different variable.  Since we have both taught, lets use students.

I wonder:  Is a slight risk for a high IQ student, equivalent to an excessive risk for a low IQ student?

Easy now.  Any teacher I know, would respond with a hearty, HELL YES.

Hmm.  Lets plug in a different variable.  Since we have both taught, lets use students.

I wonder:  Is a slight risk for a high IQ student, equivalent to an excessive risk for a low IQ student?

Easy now.  Any teacher I know, would respond with a hearty, HELL YES.

:clap: My students never cease to amaze me...

Wow, just got blasted here.  Pea sized hail, lots of wind with 50 mph gusts I'd say, and some of the heaviest rain I've seen in a while.  Best thunderstorm of the year. Rain rate maxxed out at 6.47 in/hr on the rain gauge.  It registered 0.68" but probably quite a bit more given the rain rate and the wind.

I was where the purple blob shows up just east of the lake.

Y8hY2oL.gif

Pics or it didn't happen.

Lol I don't have one of those cameras you have. Yesterday I was trying to get a picture of my backyard covered in water but I couldn't see anything. My 13mp camera on my phone wasn't any help because my phone was almost dead, and you can't use the flash when it's almost dead.

1.04 is the total from both storms. Drizzle and thunder at 72 currently.

Can somebody tell me how from my phone without an app or how to get them from my iPhone to computer and how to upload to a post on here? Not tech savvy at all

1. Send pic in an email to yourself from Iphone

2. Open e-mail on computer and download photo to computer.

3. Go to a site like tinypic.com, set-up an account, and upload your pictures

3a. It is nice on sites like tinypic.com because you can resize to message board size or 800x600

For tinypic.com

4. It will have four different types of links for you to post in different area of the internet for people to be able to see.  Americanwx shows the picture when you copy(right click only) the link in the "Direct Link For Layout" box (second from bottom option) and paste it in the image option in the reply box.

2nkmaz5.jpg

Archived