joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
June Banter

mackerel_sky

• Replies 256
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Pretty amazing only 3 days before summer and winter weather out over there. I am trying to talk the wife into moving out there one day.

Why? You get a decent thunderstorm every day and get snow in the winter with every little shortwave that passes through. Lol I want to live where you live.

Yes ! And I left that job! Unfortunately in this day and age, due to the bad job market , companies can pretty much do what they want, cut benefits, cut holidays, vacation and such, and know most people won't leave because the job market sucks now

I found out someone in my department quit this week while I am at the beach. She has been there 16 years and she resigned without even having another job to go to. It's becoming like the movie Office Space without the humor.

Enjoying my last night at Myrtle Beach. Sitting outside the camper listening to some music and drinking a cold one. Have to go to a wedding Saturday in VA for my wife's cousin. The weddinng is two hours away from where the families live for some reason and no kids are allowed. Can you say high maintenance? Then another one of her cousins is getting married a couple weeks later at 9 in the morning. I don't get these people.

Yeeeaah.  By the way, we've cut the lights off so that it makes the job... more.... manageable.  Sound good? Okaaaay.

I'm gonna need you to come in Saturday.  Thaaaankks.

Your parking space and paycheck?  Yeeeeah.  You miiight wanna contact Payroll about that.   Yeeah.

It'll just sorta work itself out.  Mmmmkay?

Lol, do you have a new phone yet? :lmao: :lmao:

Haha no.  I have attached a picture of my phone.  This is it...no lie. (of course it shows up at the bottom of the page instead of right here where I wanted it to).  Oh, and the antenna doesn't extend...just so you know.

Don't forget to give her the "O" face! :)

O O O Haha!

post-987-0-86840200-1403181124_thumb.jpg

I'm heading out to the Outer Banks this weekend (for one week). Weather looks real humid but not hot. Most importantly, no hurricane!!!

Saturday Scattered showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 81. East wind 8 to 11 mph. Chance of precipitation is 50%. New rainfall amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.

Saturday Night Scattered showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 72. Chance of precipitation is 50%. New rainfall amounts between a half and three quarters of an inch possible.

Sunday A chance of showers before noon. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 79. Chance of precipitation is 30%.

Sunday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 72.

Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 81.

Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 72.

Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 82.

Tuesday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 74.

Wednesday Partly sunny, with a high near 83.

Wrong thread. Mods please move this post. Next time you do this, you will receive a warning. After that, 7 day suspension. If it keeps up, you will be gone.

:lol:

shush it mister :P

Buckeye is a female. :) Only female moderator on this weather forum.

indeed :)

Not at my house. :P

Seriously? Wow......lol...it was pretty intense here for a bit. The lightning was awesome ;)

My quick escapade to Germany reminds me how much I hate summers around here.  Northern/central European summers are the best.  Of course, Iberian summers are God awful and possibly worse than ours (at least we have some interesting thunderstorms at times, though the best stuff is south and east of here).

Hurricane season is probably going to suck with the ENSO conditions.  I'm ready for winter!  Perhaps it'll be rockin' if we get an El Nino.  :weenie:

I here ya. Once they marry you, it can be hard as hell to get rid of them.

Lol great post jburns!

Why? You get a decent thunderstorm every day and get snow in the winter with every little shortwave that passes through. Lol I want to live where you live.

Well I think just to experience something different. Of course I have it made were I live and don't look to move until several years down the road. Would love to go vacation out there before really making a decision.  

It's perhaps somewhat sad that I long for the days that it rained basically every day in that northwest flow we were stuck under for the first couple weeks of the month. I don't know why after 23 years in Alabama I still can't stand the heat. Maybe I need to move to Seattle. At least there, unlike here, I wouldn't have to water plants outside every other day in the summer when it decides to stop raining for a few days. BAH HUMBUG, I say to you, summer! Even getting stuck at a Decatur traffic light during the June 5th derecho seems pretty nostalgic now that it's 93 every day. That said, the promise of a slight retreat in the upper ridge and a potentially wet west to southwesterly flow looks promising in days to come. Still though

:raining:ohhh to re-live those glorious daaaaaaaaaays

Archived