• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
June Banter

mackerel_sky

On the beach at Kure Beach. What an awesome day. Humidity could dial back about 15-20% and that would make it perfect. But for late June, no complaints.

Now that I think about it, a waterspout this afternoon or a Cat 2 rolling in might be the bomb diggity! But thats just us. Lol.

• Replies 256
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So, is Dave Schwartz back on TWC yet? How's he doing and what shift( days or nights ) is he normally on? I don't have it, just wondering ?

Yes, he has been on there for a month+ now. Him and Alex Wilson around 1-5pm. They are both great and funny together.

I only watch TWC when they are on there or Jim cantore is on there, or whenever I have time.

Weather Nation is lame!

So, is Dave Schwartz back on TWC yet? How's he doing and what shift( days or nights ) is he normally on? I don't have it, just wondering ?

Jesus, Fook Me, Cristobal... 

... is there still a WC?

I know who Dave is.  Watched him years ago.

<Thought TWC was surely absorbed by the likes of Al Roker and the resulting

spawn from semi-frothy fems.

Honestly,  ... Why the hell would you watch - "The Weather Channel?"

Any circumstance? 

Jesus, Fook Me, Cristobal...

... is there still a WC?

I know who Dave is. Watched him years ago.

<Thought TWC was surely absorbed by the likes of Al Roker and the resulting

spawn from semi-frothy fems.

Honestly, ... Why the hell would you watch - "The Weather Channel?"

Any circumstance?

Alex Wilson is hot she used to be the Fox 21 weather girl, she " upgraded" to a job at TWC !

Nicole Papay, in the morning show, her replacement is no slouch, and maybe a smidge hotter! :). They could be sisters , they look similar!

Alex Wilson is hot she used to be the Fox 21 weather girl, she " upgraded" to a job at TWC !

Nicole Papay, in the morning show, her replacement is no slouch, and maybe a smidge hotter! :). They could be sisters , they look similar!

Mack likes the heat.  Teats.. and pregnant teats.  I get it.

How many has Cantore done?  Eh? 

"Is there a man alive that hasn't watched TWC solely for the 'weather babes'?"

The facts come elsewhere.

<Haven't watched the tropics in years.  <Going with Mack's "Drynado" scenario...

Everyone between the mountains and central carolinas gets sucked up into a dust

storm that gets hurled into Florida.

Now you have Carolina Rednecks and Florida Retirees in then same tornado!

Then, we all get spun off into Cuba... while sucking up some Sharks and metal on the way.

BTW - Waycross, Ga. gets "polished" off the map.  In the movie - it's never explained.  Nobody

questions.  I found that a bit interesting.

Mack is the "Hero", played by Bruce Willis (150lbs. overweight).  I'm the guy that dies in the first

10 minutes, played by Pee Wee Herman.  I come back to life though (watch the movie!).

Ok... move this to another thread.  I'll finish, then.

81, Dry.    

I don't expect to have to continue moving your posts. 

Jen Carfagno? She is kind of cute

Yup!

One thing that bothers me about the weather segments is that they have tried to make them like SportsCenter. They have this peppy music playing in the background the whole time the presenter is doing their segment. It's annoying. For sports, it's ok and kinda works. But for weather or other things, the only time the music should play is right at the end...just before they go to a commercial break.

Archived