joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
June Banter

mackerel_sky

• Replies 256
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wow incredible video on TWC. Saw the whole thing live. That was absolutely insane.

The first thought when I was watching that yesterday was how it's actually possible for two large tornodoes to be so close together and that the physics involved to allow it to happen is probably not even understood. It's incredible to think what has to happen to get one violent tornado but two in such close proximity has got to be something truly special. I'm sure people will be studying and theorizing the inner workings of that storm for a long time to come.

Been at North Myrtle since Saturday. Those tornadoes in NE were insane. I don't think anything like that has ever been witnessed before. Incredible that is was caught live on video.

Looks like it will be hot back home this week with a chance of some big storms. Hope they stay away while I am gone, enjoying the beach with my toes in the ocean.

Where's metal? The heat get to him or the sh_t - eating flies finally tracked him down ? :)

<Watched Metal Tornado yesterday.  I thought Sharknado was bad (but, enjoyed).

OMG... All I could think - WOW... Lou Diamond Phillips should shot himself in the brain, RIGHT NOW!

We need "Razornado"!  A Gillette Plant gets swept up by a perfect dry line in Kansas!

The first thought when I was watching that yesterday was how it's actually possible for two large tornodoes to be so close and that the physics involved to allow it to happen is probably not even understood. It's incredible to think what has to happen to get one violent tornado but two in such close proximity has got to be something truly special. I'm sure people will be studying and theorizing the inner workings of that storm for a long time to come.

Yeah, definitely a historic event. Especially seeing it live! Then that picture Reed Timmer took with the destruction and the twin tornadoes in the background was a million dollar shot!

I was very concerned about your well being!

I hadn't heard you complaining on hear today!?

I'm glad your ok :)

Lol! I just turned it to TWC and got disappointed. There are tornadoes on the ground currently and there was a huge multivortex tornado an hour ago and they aren't even covering it. They have a Coast Guard show on and those other lame reality shows.

Guys in the other thread are saying twin tornadoes currently. Unbelievable.

I'm pretty sure if I lived in Coleridge right now I would have passed out with fear. Imagine a stationary mile wide tornado right down the street from your home town just sitting there for quite some time.

Yeah, definitely a historic event. Especially seeing it live! Then that picture Reed Timmer took with the destruction and the twin tornadoes in the background was a million dollar shot!

I agree...that is such a powerful image. Very ominous. Very scary. Must have been a site to see.

Anyone ever worked somewhere and your department is told they do a good job and you even get an award for it, but then they make changes and become stricter on things like having a flexible schedule that it makes everone unhappy to work there now?

Yes ! And I left that job! Unfortunately in this day and age, due to the bad job market , companies can pretty much do what they want, cut benefits, cut holidays, vacation and such, and know most people won't leave because the job market sucks now

Anyone ever worked somewhere and your department is told they do a good job and you even get an award for it, but then they make changes and become stricter on things like having a flexible schedule that it makes everone unhappy to work there now?

Yeeeeaaaaahhhhh. Oh and, um, I'm gonna need you to go ahead and take care of that little roach problem we've been having down there in Storage B. Mkkkay? Thaaannks.

Yeeeeaaaaahhhhh. Oh and, um, I'm gonna need you to go ahead and take care of that little roach problem we've been having down there in Storage B. Mkkkay? Thaaannks.

Yeeeaah.  By the way, we've cut the lights off so that it makes the job... more.... manageable.  Sound good? Okaaaay.

I'm gonna need you to come in Saturday.  Thaaaankks.

Your parking space and paycheck?  Yeeeeah.  You miiight wanna contact Payroll about that.   Yeeah.

Archived