12bet1 net
    Newest Member
    12bet1 net
May 2014 General Discussion

Brewers

• Replies 766
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thermal profiles tomorrow look similar to today so assuming we get a similar amount of sun, we should be able to match or exceed whatever number we put up today, especially given the warmer start tomorrow morning. 

Only thing that could be an issue is cirrus from overnight convection out west.

Up to 90 at PNT and 89 at AAA. 86-88 across a large area.

RAP ftw.

Up to 90 at TIP as well. Today wasn't a good example to point out PNT possibly having a bit of a warm bias on some days. Seems pretty representative. 12z NAM yesterday showed mixing to almost 850 mb. We'll see how deep the mixing got oj the 00z ILX sounding.

Down to 46F right now, three cold days in a row during at least portions of the daylight hours.  So much for the warm front barreling through.  We'll be lucky if it is through by tomorrow morning at this rate.

The low hasn't ejected yet, when it does the warm front will move northward quickly.

Temps underachieved today due to persistent mid-level clouds.  Point was 86, hit 83.

I know you posted about the 70 degree dewpoints that were advertised on the GFS...well we're a couple hours away from verification but not surprisingly, current obs are nowhere close.

I know you posted about the 70 degree dewpoints that were advertised on the GFS...well we're a couple hours away from verification but not surprisingly, current obs are nowhere close.

Yeah, big surprise eh? 

Lots of lightning coming from the cells northeast of Peoria.

81 in the point for here tomorrow.  Looks like there will be quite a bit of clouds from the leftovers to the west, so sounds about right.  Wouldn't be surprised if some areas get warmer though, as I'm sure there will be areas that clear out more than others. 

Definitely overperforming, I'm shocked to see any 90° hourlies. But I'm not seeing the widespread 90's across the entire northern part of the state that the LOL was showing.

Hit 84° at FWA and my Davis is currently showing 85°. Not bad for May 7th at almost 7 PM.

Archived