joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
May 2014 General Discussion

Brewers

• Replies 766
  • Created
  • Last Reply

4km NAM showing a MCS looking entity crossing central IL tonight.

Looks like this model nailed it.

I moved this over here as to not clutter up the severe thread. The lolRAP yesterday afternoon was showing this feature hitting ORD at this time (7AMish). It's current location? Southern IN.

Stuck in the clouds here...64F  ...rain all night...all morning.  wet wet wet

nice band moving towards MKE.  Enjoy.  You need it :)

Looks like it's going to bypass me here in Racine. Needs to back build some more. About 80° right now.

Wow, dewpoint is near 70°!

Dewpoint knocking on the door of 70.  Your kind of weather.

This weather blows. But tis the season.

At least there's storms/chances to go along with it.

Whether he likes the weather is inconsequential. It still gives him more numbers to play with. I am sure he is a happy camper.

An outflow boundary is working its way south toward the WI/IL border from the rear of the MCS that just moved through S Wisconsin.  It will be interesting to see if that is a player for more showers and storms in the region, or if that acts as a stabilizing mechanism unfortunately.

An outflow boundary is working its way south toward the WI/IL border from the rear of the MCS that just moved through S Wisconsin.  It will be interesting to see if that is a player for more showers and storms in the region, or if that acts as a stabilizing mechanism unfortunately.

it's pretty weak, doubt it makes it this far south, could use some relief. gonna have to crank the AC when I get home

Archived